We have a huge soft spot in our home for Vietnamese food.
When we were younger and with out kids we went 2 times in a period of 6 weeks to Vietnam.
Evry time we travveled all over the country and evry time we fell in love with the people as the food.
Plus evry time I got preagnenant Vietnamese food was the only thing that did not make me sick. I have no idea why. And now even the kids can live with out it.
So ones a week we have a Vietnamese inspiration day.
- 600 grams of beef
- 1 broccoli
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 oignon
- 1 veggitarin chili
- 3 lemon grass sticks
- 1 sp of worchester sauce
- 4 sp of soya sauce
- 1 sp of nuaoc nam
- 1 sp of black rice vinegar
- 1 sp of balsamic
- 3 sp of olive oile
- First you slice the beef in delicat slices. Put it in a bowl.
- Take the onion, 1 garlic and the veggie chili chop it fine. Add it to the beef.
- In a bowl mix all the liquid to gether… Add it to the meet.
- Take the Limon grass. Cut the ends of in both ends. Take the knif Handel and hit the lemon grass all over before you chop it roughly… Add it to the beef.
- Turn the mixture and let it rest for 30 min or more.
- Ring the broccoli. Take the heads of and put it in salted boiling water with the zest of one lemon, on garlic and some salt for 6 min. Pour the water out and let them cool down.
- Boil some water and put it over the nuddels in a bowl and let it rest for 10 min. Before taking them out of the water.
- Take a big “fait tout” casserole. Put 2 sp of oilve oile on the pan. Take the meet out of the marinade and cook it….. here you cook the meet as you like it. If you like it well done you give it more time other wice turn it and add the nuddels, broccoli and the marinade. Heat it all up and serve immediately….